The Healthier Workforce Center (hereafter know as, the “Center”), will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Center reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. Employees of the Center and members of the immediate family of any such persons may participate but are not eligible to receive prizes. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Voting. By participating in the voting portion of any contest, each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official contest rules. If the contest includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Center reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
- Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Center exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- Consumer Created Content. By submitting your entry: (1) you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the Center under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the Center is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you; (2) you acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the Center do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to sponsor, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you; (3) you are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted, and (4) you are hereby granting the Center a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Center and its, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize.
- Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Center personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. All entries become the property of the Center and will not be returned.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.